Using a treatment philosophy that emphasizes strengths, social connection, and self-awareness, we provide the following services:
- For adults, adolescents, and children experiencing depression, mood instability, anxiety, relationship issues, or who are struggling with an adjustment to a stressor, loss, change in life, or traumatic event.
- The therapeutic relationship and carefully selected interventions employed by the therapist will bring awareness and relief to the individual.
- For parents and children to address poor communication, behavioral problems, and conflict.
- The therapist provides a voice to each family member, facilitates healthy interactions, explores and identifies developmental needs of family members, and facilitates independent growth and harmonious functioning within the family.
- For partners who are feeling disconnected or who are engaged in serious conflict. Therapy facilitates exploration of underlying feelings and productive communication between the couple.
- This process creates a lasting change and deepend understanding for the couple.
PLAY THERAPY & COACHING
- For young children to facilitate the expression of feelings and the development of problem-solving and coping skills.
- In play, children can share their thoughts and feelings in a non-direct, non-threatening manner.
- Coaching can be provided to the child to facilitate the development of social, emotional, and behavioral skills. Additionally, parents will learn to successfully coach their children.
PARENTING SKILLS & TRAINING
- Learn how to be the most effective parent for the specific needs of your child.
- The therapist will assess the needs of your child along with parents and then model and teach the most effective style and skills for meeting the emotional and behavioral needs of your child.